Saturday, March 22, 2014

Nail Polish Collection

Hello!

I remember myself being obsessed with nail polish. However, for a long time now, I haven't been painting my nails very often. 

Here is my nail polish collection I accumulated so far.

I hope to inspire you all, as well as myself, to make this world a little bit more colorful!


CONFETTI Nail Polishes

017 Dance Party Pink
071 Belle of the Ball
025 Fashionista
031 The Red Carpet
045 Afterparty
093 Debutante
091 Silver Slippers

L.A. COLORS Nail Polishes

Color Craze
Color Craze
Color Craze
Color Craze BCC 573
Color Craze BCC 574
Color Craze
Color Craze
Color Craze BCC 564
Color Craze
Color Craze Metallic
Color Craze Metallic
Color Craze Metallic
Color Craze BCC 572
Color Craze Metallic
Lacquer BLQ 385 Black Velvet

Random Nail Polishes

L'OREAL Paris Color Riche 617 You Are Worth It
e.l.f #806612 Fair Pink
Sally Hansen Diamond Strenght 81 Sunrise, Sunset

Sorry, I couldn't find some of the names of nail polishes. 

If you have any questions about a particular product, let me know!

~DL

No comments:

Post a Comment