Saturday, February 1, 2014

"MIRAL"

Hello!

Yesterday I watched an amazing movie which I would definitely recommend for everyone.

It's perfectly describable as a biographical political film. It gives us one side of conflicts between Palestine and Israel as well as the other side of how it affects their own people. 

I loved how these rough stories were portrayed in a very understandable way. I think, it is extremely important while trying to show such a hard times and struggles ordinary people had to go through. What is more, political issues weren't overpowering even though it was a huge part of the movie.

It is absolutely worth watching to get inspired by such a powerful personal stories and also widen your historical, political and even geographical knowledge. 

"MIRAL" definitely got me thinking about certain issues we as communities and individuals have. 

~DL

No comments:

Post a Comment