Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Homemade Taco Seasoning

Hello!

So I was about to make some tacos and one thing I forgot to buy was taco seasoning packet. Then I thought I could probably make it myself. After looking up some recipes online I got an idea of what I need for homemade taco seasoning. Since I didn't have some of the required items, I improvised and this is what I came up with...

You will need:
1 tbsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 tsp. onion powder
1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1/4 tsp. italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
1 tsp. salt



I used it all with 1 pound of meat and 2/3 cup of water.

I found it very flavorful with a kick of spice. You can always change the recipe to your own taste.

Let me know if you tried it!

~DL

No comments:

Post a Comment